Saturday 19 December 2015

Blood Angel Assault Squad Finished.


I finished up 5 more assault marines to bulk out my Assault Squad to 15 marines, 3 with power axes. One step closer to 2k points for our Horus Heresy Weekender throw down.  It's getting closer and I'm looking forward to a weekend worth of Gaming goodness.  Lots of to look forward to and hopefully buy.  I can see a Legion Glaive in my future....

I had a lot of fun painting my assault marines, they were very refreshing.  They're a little different in tone and feel from the rest of the squad.  Partially due to the different being MKV and that the red isn't as "bright", much more subdued red.  This wasn't intended but it's just been a while since I've painted an infantry model red so the consistency wasn't there.  Heres some pics of the recently completed 5 marines.




In the spirit of the hobby challenge I took on, this brings up my total points completed total to 1370 points!  I'm getting there.  Next up on the painting queue is a twin kheres contemptor dreadnought!  I love dreadnoughts and I think this will be a blast to paint.  I'm gonna try a quicker method on this and make liberal use of my airbrush.

1 comment:

  1. Great looking models, can't wait to see the full squad together!

    ReplyDelete