Monday 4 January 2016

Happy New Year Battle Brothers!



And what a thing to kick off the year with. I should have made this my New Year's resolution - 3 days of holidays left and a hell of a challenge set out. Paint a Sicaran. See how that went below. 


Boom! Done! Full-time progress, spread out over 3 days. Took me almost 24 hours.


An exhausting effort, but well worth it.


Start the year as you wish to go on and all that, but trust me I don't want to paint another big project like this any time soon! 


What's that I hear you saying? No weathering and transfers?? As I've said before I'm waiting on those final steps for after the weekender, where I'll be picking up the transfer sheet and making some final adjustments across all my vehicles. 


And that's another 195 points painted which brings my painted total up to 1305 points! 



So close to the 6 month goal but I have fallen short, alas. No worries though - the real target is to have it all painted for the HH Weekender. I also have to paint a little over the points goal to be able to re-jig my list for that battle! Lots to do and the month ahead is a hell of a busy one, so I'm glad I got this big ass tank out of the way first. 

Syra out.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! You've gotta get a group shot when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete