Monday 1 February 2016

The XXth Legion.


The reason we started this blog was to get a heresy army painted up over 6 months. The idea was to paint up 1500 points, and it turned out to be harder than expected to get done. Better late than never, and I was surprisingly only a couple of weeks later than expected in hitting my goal! 

On the Friday before the weekender we are going up to have a great big HH throw down :) we've got the beautiful Spyral Prime table and I'm hoping to get a few photos to share when up there. Here's the army I'm taking up to Nottingham:


Fully painted is for closers! As you can see I've made a few changes and additions to the original list, but the overall character has remained pretty much the same. I'm really looking forward to using it all together now it's painted :)

Some shots of the legion mustering for war:


Alpha Legion convoy rolling out - next stop: Nottingham!


Syra out.

No comments:

Post a Comment