Tuesday 30 June 2015

Buteo's Month #1 Hobby Commitment

This will be my first commitment of 6!

As a recap this is a 1500k army that I'm working towards.  I'll be using this challenge to complete the painting and add some additional units to the army (you're never really done an army).  What's here will probably keep me painting for the next 3 months or so, that means I need to buy more so I don't run out of stuff to paint (always a good problem to have).




I need to commit roughly 250 points so.... This month I will be doing an Apothecary and a Deredeo Contemptor Dreadnought!  My dread will have Anvilus Autocannons and the Aiolos Missile Launchers for general anti air/tank nastiness.

Commitment:
Points: 270 points
Unit(s): 

Deredeo Contemptor Dreadnought
+ Anvilus Autocannons
+ Aiolos Missile Launchers

Apothecary
+ Augury Scanner





I'll be posting some WIP shots as I paint them up.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing to see your whole army laid out like that!

    ReplyDelete