Tuesday 2 August 2016

Buteo Returns!


Wow, it's been a long time since my last post.  I have not been idle but not as productive as I would like.  I've had the time to finish up my Land Raider Spartan and my 10 man Cataphratii Terminator squad!  It was a lot of fun to paint the spartan, at first I was dreading this because painting my Sicaran was soul breaking.  I think the unit and transport came out rather well.  More pictures after the jump.






The sponsons were really annoying to paint. I made the mistake of glueing it together and that made it really hard to paint the detail between the 4 lascannons.




I left the top hatch unglued and probably will never glue it shut.  I want to be able to stick a marine in there so I can have pintle mounted weapons.  I assembled this guy a year ago so I didn't make it so I can magnetise the hull mounted weapon.  Can you really have enough assault cannons?  :D


Here's a group shot of my terminators.  My last post only had 8 (I think) and it's been too long to remember which ones were finished last.



What am I working on now?  Hm..  I've started to paint up some Legion Seekers.  I've nearly got five  done so I'll be putting up a post soon.  Need to figure out some details before I can call them finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment