Saturday 7 May 2016

Buteo's WIP - Assault Cannon Edition


With the release of Retribution, Blood angels got access to Assault Cannons on everything!  So here's the start of my decent into assault cannon heaven.  I've got a tournament coming up and I'm taking my Deredeo Contemptor Dreadnought with me and with a few extra points left over I decided to give it twin linked assault cannons.  This was a really easy conversion to do.  I used the assault cannons from the Ravenwing landspeeder upgrade sprue I had lying around.  I just took the front of the assault cannons and the glue the ammo box to the bottom.



It's just the right size and fits snugly into the torso weapon mount.  I even magnetised them so I can switch between the heavy bolters, heavy flamer and assault cannons now.


Heres what it looks like all put together.  Doesn't look out of place at all.  This guy is gonna big somebody a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment