Tuesday 3 November 2015

Buteo Returns!


Like Vulkan, I rise from the dead to bring you more IXth Legion goodness!  Lots of exciting things have happened and most excitingly is the announcement of book VI with the rules for Blood Angels!  More after the jump.

I've finally been able to settle in enough to start painting again and am proud to say that I've slain the beast!  I have to admit this model nearly broke me.  I've never been very good at painting large miniature because I don't think my style scales well to larger miniatures.  In any case here's the finished Sicaran.



This sadly isn't the complete commitment I made, but truth be told I can't get myself to paint the Vindicator Laser Destroyer.  To maintain my sanity I'm going to switch back to doing some infantry.

Month #3 commitment
Points: 130
Units:

Legion Centurion
+ Chaplain
+ Jump Pack
+ Melta Bomb
+ Refractor Field
+ Artificier Armour






No comments:

Post a Comment