Saturday 1 August 2015

Buteo's Month #1 Complete and Month #2 Commitments.

It's been a busy month of hobbying for me.  Not just painting and assembling miniatures but I've been to Warhammer World twice in two weeks.  I went to the FW open day on July 7th and then for gaming with my Gaming club.


Completed Month #1 Commitment:

Total Points Completed:  270 points

Deredeo Contemptor Dreadnought
+ Anvilus Autocannons
+ Aiolos Missile Launcher

Apothecary Detachment
1x Apothecary
+ Augury Scanner

Highs:  It's great to get them done and seeing them on the table top.  I got these two painted for a weekend of gaming at Warhammer World!  The Deredeo was a BEAST!  It puts out a lot of shots and eats vehicles alive.  Well worth the points.

Lows: It was a battle to complete the dreadnought.  I love out it turned out but I can see a lot of mistakes that I wish I did better at.  Traditionally I don't like to paint vehicles but the practice is needed.  I spent a lot of hours on the dreadnought and the Apothecary was a nice break as it was an easier model to paint.



Month #2 Commitment:

Points: 310 Points
Unit(s):

Legion Sicaran Battle Tank
+ Lascannon Sponsons

Legion Vindicator
+ Dozer Blade
+ Laser Destroyer Array


This is going to be a challenge.  I'm going to be moving and on holiday for a good chunk of the next month so I'll to find time to work on them.  Hopefully I'll have the time to finish the vehicles.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic work as ever Buteo, the Deredeo base is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete