Thursday 16 June 2016

Two more to complete the pack! (WIP)

The stare of heresy

Isn't he handsome! More pics after the jump...

Been on the old brush and palette pretty furiously for the last few days and churned out the last couple of members of the squad. They aren't quite done yet - some special effects and detail work needed but this is where I'm at, even if still WIP, and happy to be able to say the Alpha Vorbak are almost done.

First up: 



On this guy I tried for some soiling and blood staining on his vellum scrollwork and I'm pleased with how it turned out (runes on him not done yet):


Next up, my favourite model of the bunch. He's on fire from a few places so I just need to figure out how to OSL that effectively but will do it soon...





I'll be back with the group shot when they are all finished and based.

Syra out.

No comments:

Post a Comment